Conference sessions will cover the following key topics:
SECTION 1. GENERAL PROBLEMS OF CHEMICAL THERMODYNAMICS
- Methodological problems and new methods of phenomenological and statistical thermodynamics of reversible and irreversible processes;
- Thermodynamic modeling and simulations;
- Development of experimental techniques.
SECTION 2. THERMOCHEMISTRY AND DATABASES
- Thermodynamic properties of individual compounds;
- Databases, systematization and standardization of thermodynamic data;
- Empirical methods and structure-property correlations;
- Application of quantum-chemical methods for calculation of thermodynamic characteristics of compounds;
- Thermal studies of phase transitions and chemical reactions;
Thermodynamics of macromolecular and supramolecular compounds.
SECTION 3. THERMODYNAMICS OF SOLUTIONS AND HETEROGENEOUS SYSTEMS
- Experimental and theoretical investigations of thermodynamic properties of solutions and alloys;
- Thermodynamic approaches in the plotting of phase diagrams;
- Behavior of supercritical fluids;
- Thermodynamics of biochemical systems.
SECTION 4. THERMODYNAMICS OF SURFACE PHENOMENA AND SELF-ORGANIZATION PHENOMENA IN FLUID SYSTEMS
- Thermodynamics of colloidal, polymeric, membrane and liquid crystal systems, mono- and multimolecular thin films;
- Thermodynamics of surface phenomena and phase transitions at interfacial interactions in heterogeneous systems.
SECTION 5. APPLIED ASPECTS OF CHEMICAL THERMODYNAMICS
- Separation technologies;
- Thermodynamic analysis of chemical reactions involved in the technology of inorganic and organic compounds synthesis;
- Modeling and optimization of technological processes.